Monday 27 January 2014

Lets go down to the tennis court and talk it up like yeah!

Well hey hey hey! Holidays i tell you, I am almost out of money and I am so busy I am barely getting any sleep. I saw the hobbit the other day and I wasn't overly impressed I guess Im just not into those sort of movies aswell, as the ending really disappointed me I expected more to happen.
I wore a really cute black floor length velvet skirt and a black and white polka dot halter top it was gorgeous! I also might have got another job at a cafe and I got a cute tweed skirt from a market. 
I've been working really hard on homework lately as school only goes back in a few days and I have a shit load of correspondence to do. I bought all my stationary the other day and put it in my adorable unicorn pencil case and put that in my adorable orange bubble backpack.

I also started my etsy store and Im starting to make product to sell, at the moment I just have the one headband which is similar to one ive made before. so go check it out and keep your eyes peeled for more. 


Im planning to update the layout and what not of my blog when I get a chance, but at the moment I've just been totally flat out, when I get back to school and start working out a routine I defiantly will.

This outfit I wore to the movies a couple of days back with two girlfriends, I saw the book thief and wasn't that soul crushing? 

This outfit was based off a rookie post, I believe by the appearance of it that it was themed around grunge and the lorde craze. So i basically copied one of the outfits with pieces that I own. 







Choker- $2 Shop, Necklace- From mum, Tshirt borrowed from mum, Badges- markets, Black dress- thrifted, Bag- Buy trade and sell, Docs- Vintage store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment