Monday 29 October 2012

Style id like to steal- Cyndi Lauper!

Shes amazing! That hair, that hair, those glasses!
I love Cyndi Lauper,
She is amazing :)
The first time I saw a Cyndi Lauper music video was on Rave (kinda like mtv) on a sunday I was 5 and I was like Holy shit, she is gorgeous.
From then on theres always been those songs I listen to sometimes, because her voice with its raspy notes.
Now im older I wish i could look like her and have that courage.
That shaven pattern in time after time, i love it.

I found a really good website that talks about her fashion here.
Also check out cool in the 80s.



So what is it about her? well for me its that she reminds me of a rebel barbie. She also had that bright red hair, that i adore but then hipsters got hold of it and fucked it up. The 80s were terrible I know and even Cyndi has toned it down now but if i lived somewhere with a population over 1000 would definantly rock her look, but people stare if i wear tulle in my hair, sooo.. yeah.

But for anybody who wants to,









No comments:

Post a Comment