Sunday 26 May 2013

Person Of Interest- Leda Muir (Leda Monster Bunny)

Starting today I will posting once a week a person of interest. Who is either inspiration, has great style, or I just generally like.

The first is Leda Muir, A Scene Queen and a youtube star.

Yes i know. A scene kid?
Well to be honest I love Scene kids, theyre cute and funny they have bright hair and listen to music like me.
I stumbled upon one of Lenas videos last year, when I was going through a Scene stage. I wanted to be a scene kid so bad, I wanted to be that cute sexy girl with the poofy hair, and living in a small town I would have been the only one, that appealed to be, I LOVE to be different. I read wiki how articles, I watched countless youtube videos and I cut my own hair, I was scene and I was proud.
I liked to spend my time watching youtube videos by other scene girls. I got bullied alot and it was getting me down so i needed to know that there WAS other people out there like me. I saw a video by Leda, She was this random cute girl with pink hair and she spoke about her outfit and thats how i become one of her biggest fans.
Ive watched most of her videos. She likes to game and she hates bullying shes made mistakes and she has tats and thats why i love Leda.
e has style value as well, she changes her hair quite regularly and she has gorgeous big eyes. My favourite was her with purple hair.

 




3 comments:

  1. wow she rock! Thanx for your comment, shall we follow? let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's better than I would excepted

    ReplyDelete