Wednesday 17 April 2013

A day on the town

Today i went out to lunch with Nicole I was way too over dressed but still! Im loving this ensemble. Ive been doing alot of the dress with heels fancy look lately, but i havent been posting them. I think I like to look a bit fancy. I also picked up a pair of secretary heels today which will look so cute with knee high socks.
I hope we all are all having a lovely time. Im certainly loving my op shopping days 






Hat- Thrifted, Dress- Thrifted, Heels- Chinatown


4 comments:

  1. Really cool outfit! And nothing wrong with dressing up, I dress up all the time to go to random place :P

    Tyra xxx
    tyradressedinblack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful outfit,love your hair color,really amazing.*__*
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooo much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Hope you visit my blog again...

    ReplyDelete