Tuesday 16 April 2013

Tim Burton inspired look.

This is my Winona Rider, Beetlejuice inspired look. 
I couldnt do the waxed full fringe look because my fringe is too long and my makeup needs fixing and perfecting but I said id do it.. so i did. 
Basically what I did was collected a huge section of hair at the back and tied it into a high pony, i then teased and spread it over the hair band and pinned a bit more hair back. 
The makeup was done using primer and pink and black eye shadow over the side of my face.
The tutu, is my take on the red dress from beetle juice and the black her gothic edge.
I added a few stereotypical 'Winona' pieces like the trench and the hat.









Necklace- Mum, Dress- Thrifted, Tutu- Thrifted, Trench- Thrifted, Hat- Thrifted, Shoes- Factorie.

No comments:

Post a Comment