Sunday 29 December 2013

The little Perm-maid

I saw frozen today, Disney have done it again. I love disney movies like so much, My favourite is the Little mermaid and my favourite disney princess is belle from beauty and the beast. I liked frozen because it had an adorable story and a cute reindeer in it. 

I went to lunch and the movie and thats pretty much been my day, all of my friends are working and never have any days off lately so there hasn't been much of a chance for me to see them. I just want to have a cute beach day while I perve on hot boys but no one is up for it. Which is frankly disappointing. So instead I've just been trying to start some of my correspondence work which I am allowed to start before next year, Im doing art by distant education and business by tafe, I tried to start the art work but as an artist Im finding it rather draining as it doesnt give me much room for interpretation, its basic fruit still life which is not my cup of tea.

This outfit, was a quick choice based around my 'perm-maid' headband i like this one quite alot I dont have any pink headbands really. I added the crop top and the polka dot skirt, the cute capsule backpack and these gorgeous patent leather heels, that remind me of 70s prom shoes, i was planning on diying them but i actually like them by themselves, and especially with these cute cat socks that i got in the city, they were originally for jelly sandals but i like how they look with these shoes aswell.  












My face close up, excuse the horrible acne, im having a breakout and nothing im doing is stopping it. but how fun is my pendant! like seriously guys its hand painted. 


Headband- Made by me, Pendant- Thrifted, Crop top- Borrowed from mum, Skirt- Garage sale, Socks- Asian vendor, Shoes- Thrifted, Bag- Thrifted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment